Saturday, January 12, 2013

Coming Together....

This week has been exciting in that I've managed to get some of those little yet big things done!  My dress is in for alterations and FINALLY I'm starting to feel like its real!  After months of planning we're down to 5 weeks!  Honestly, I will be so glad when it's over!  I have a life to get on with... lol.  I do have to admit though that putting the dress on again after months of staring at it hanging there feels it starts to feel real.  Of course then I was able to figure out what to do with my hair.  I think its going to look beautiful!  Next week things start to kick in gear too since my mom is coming to help pull some of the decoration pieces.  I'm excited to see how it will all turn out!  I think the fact that arrangements for the honeymoon are underway helps.  It starts to seem real and like things are falling in place.  So maybe next time I post it will be a few pictures of next weeks projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment