Thursday, January 24, 2013

24 Days....

24 Days!!!  I'm so glad to be in the home stretch of this wedding planning thing!  It's been an amazing journey, but I'm very glad this chapter of my life titled engagement is coming to a close!  Honestly, even though there have been and still are moments I wonder what the heck I was doing thinking I wanted a wedding I have to say that  I truly am glad we decided to.  That said now that I'm one bridal shower, one girls craft day, one order of flowers, one dress fitting and a rehersal away from the actual day I will be SOOOO glad when it's over!  I have a life to get on with and being married with a wedding out of the way will be simpler!  That said I know that marriage will bring it's own set of challenges, but it's a step forward.  Planning a wedding is time consuming no matter how simple you might try to keep it!  Anyway, 24 days and the insanity ends!  And the adventure begins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment