Sunday, July 22, 2012

And the Date is Set!!!

As I come to the end of a busy weekend and wrapping up a long week, I find I'm very thankful that God took mercy on me and gave me a better weekend than I had week.  I was thankful that there were no more meltdown moments after Friday.  I'm feeling a lot better as some pieces have started to come together.  As I know many of you are wondering... we did finally set a date.  We are getting married February 16, 2013.  It took a little bit for all of the important people to be updated on our choice of dates.  I found there is a certain comfort that comes from the beginning of decisions being made.  It feels like the last couple of days have been very successful in helping me feel like I'm starting to get a grip on everything.  The last week with work has made me feel very overwhelmed at times as I wonder how in the world all the pieces are going to fall into place in time only to find myself feeling extremely blessed by the people God has surrounded me that are not only willing to help, but eager to help make my wedding special.  From the dress to cakes to contacts to willing hands to help with whatever it is I need help doing to make our special day happen the offers have been overwhelming!  Of course I can't forget my mom!  I think I might have to find more challenging assignments for her though...  She always seems to manage to get her things done in record time!  I try to keep reminding myself that everything doesn't have to happen in the next three months.  That I have over 6 months until the moment everything needs to be in place, but with the dress discussions underway, a date set and milk glass purchased (thanks to my mom!) I feel that things are beginning to fall into place.  So now on to a new week were hopefully I continue the upbeat mood I'm feeling at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment